Terrible After Sales Service

EricRomero34's review of Destination 2 - www.destination2.co.uk

“Terrible After Sales Service”

Written on: 25/10/2021 by EricRomero34 (1 review written)

Awful after sales experience- avoid
Recently I did a review of my booking experience - see below. The booking experience was really good. However the after sales service of the company and their suppliers is horrendous. They clearly just want the booking and then will not look after the customer or fix any issues that arise. I would avoid ever using them again and the prices are low for a reason. This is such a shame as the pre sale service and the agent were really good. In these current travel times it’s the after sales that make a company worth using or not and I would not recommend at all. This issue wasn’t even to do with Covid the hotel they booked us into was brand new but with major operational issues and they wouldn’t change us to any other hotel once this was known. They just want the money and the booking.

Old review: “Just booked my holiday with an agent. She was so helpful and polite and made me want to use her everytime. Thank you”

Destination2's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2021

Thank you for your review, as explained to the lead passenger this will be revisited with the supplier but currently to move is within charges which had been advised. However your requirements will be taken into consideration and the lead passenger will receive reply.

Laurenyoung3's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2021

I will await my reply. We should not be made to stay in a hotel that is not ready and not fit for occupation as the supplier has been paid. Destination 2 should arrange for the hotel to be swapped (I have even said I will pay any uplift!). They should not be happy for their customers to stay in hotels with such serious operational issues as the hotel has been paid. We travel tomorrow. I have been trying to sort this for over a week.