Absolute Nightmare - Look at the Trustpilot reviews!

SPudney's review of Crystal Ski www.crystalski.co.uk

“Absolute Nightmare - Look at the Trustpilot reviews!”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by SPudney (1 review written)

Firstly - look at Trustpilot reviews and that will convince you to stay well away from this Company.
They advertise that you can cancel up to 14 days before you travel but you can't get in touch with them to do this so don't believe it. For 2 weeks I have been trying to get in touch with them to discuss the options of cancelling a holiday in a couple of weeks time. I tried to telephone (many many times - there is only one number), but recorded message said that I had dialed the wrong number (which I had not). Today it actually rang but after waiting over 2 hours listening to music I had to give up.
A couple of weeks ago, I emailed Crystal Ski 'after travel', 'pre travel' addresses and the general email address and asked that somebody call me urgently a - but no response..
Putting aside the issue of cancellation, when I entered my booking details in ‘manage your booking’ it says “ Sorry, we can't find a booking with these details" so I couldn't even check in, enter passenger info etc. or even find out if my booking existed.
I have now, by chance noticed that they had changed the booking reference (without telling me). What a shower!!! If you can find a holiday with somebody else then I strongly suggest that you do so as I have zero confidence that this shower would be there to help or support if something goes wrong whilst away.