Top Class Service

Cruise1dance's review of Cruise118 - www.cruise118.com

“Top Class Service”

Written on: 27/09/2020 by Cruise1dance (1 review written)

From start to finish Cruise 118 made our booking of a complex tailor made Cruise holiday such a pleasurable experience. This was the third holiday we have now booked with Cruise 118, and once again we received unrivalled attention to our holiday needs. With how busy they must be with all Covid issues I was so please my phone call was answered immediately.
In a very friendly, confident and efficient way Cruise 118 accessed our holiday needs and set about building our holiday. With excellent knowledge of all the places we intended to visit, all suggestions were Invaluable when coming to making our itinerary and hotel/cruise decisions. With a holiday I knew was going to take a lot of building, it was lovely not to feel rushed at any time, and at all times knowing you were being given 100% attention. In a very professional and systematic way all the segments of our holiday were built into our perfect holiday which price matched and bettered anything else I had seen. A call back which was required was scheduled in, and I received it on time to the minute.
Nothing was any trouble and a deposit from a cancelled holiday was transferred seamlessly, and all promised confirmation was received quickly.
For anyone wishing to book a cruise/holiday package we would definitely recommend 118 cruises as they for us offer that extra special Top Class Service.