Virgin in colabiration with Cox & Kings

Harry8910's review of Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com

“Virgin in colabiration with Cox and Kings”

Written on: 04/06/2019 by Harry8910 (1 review written)

Booked our holiday through Virgin, and to be honest we had saved up to go with virgin because we thought it would be a bit special. The holiday was the Golden Triangle with 6 days in Goa at the end, It was run by Cox and Kings. We already had an amazing holiday in South India with Citrus holidays, and it was a third of the price of North India with Virgin. I would never have enough time to list all the bad points about Cox and Kings, but leaving us stranded at 3am in the morning, no answer on emergency numbers, charging us for a night in a hotel and for breakfast that we never had. Taking us by coach across India when it was supposed to be first class rail. A strike was on, but apparently the strike has been on and of for three years, so sometimes you get a train and sometimes it`s the coach, and when I say coach I use that term very loosely, Titan Holidays supply a coach, as we saw numerous times. I have photo`s of the filthy hotel room that we had to be moved from into another room. My partner was crying with disappointment as she had been so looking forward to the holiday. Virgin either do not check the holidays they sell, or don`t care. Use Virgin for flights only, stay away from their packages, and never go with Cox and Kings. A couple I work with went with Newmarket Holidays, they saw a lot more than us, got to stay in a palace, had a great time, and it was a lot cheaper. Virgin proves that paying a lot more does not mean you will get a better holiday.