Golden Triangle & Kerala

Hooper1994's review of Citrus Holidays www.citrusholidays.co.uk

“Golden Triangle and Kerala”

Written on: 07/11/2019 by Hooper1994 (1 review written)

What an adventure! From the moment we were met at the airport to our final days in Kerala. We saw so much in 15days and everything went so smoothly. You'd expect something to go wrong, but it didn't.

The drivers look after you very well and ensure your experience is great as well as keeping you safe and well. Abilash, our driver in Kerala, was especially great. He became a very good friend to us and made our holiday one we'll never forget.

For us,it was a perfect trip. Perhaps our only criticism would be The Four Points Hotel, since there was nowhere to sit outside and have a drink. It has beautiful gardens too, but nowhere to enjoy them. Also I'm glad I didn't make it to the Elephant sanctuary, as we heard from others how disturbing it was. The elephants are treated poorly and one elephant was seen to be tearful after being ridden. I know I would have been horrified at this. An elephant was seen to be cruelly beaten too. This should be investigated.

We particularly loved the Cardamon plantation bungalows. We were made very welcome and had a lovely time there. The family invited us to join in the Diwali celebrations and were very eager to please us.

The Houseboat Was The highlight though. We felt very special there. Beautiful scenery, very attentive crew and delicious meals. We were really spoiled!

I highly recommend your Company and this holiday, particularly. It couldn't have gone smoother and will forever be remembered. Thank you Citrus Holidays and all your staff.