DO NOT USE BYOjets

Jamesyule's review of BYOjet - www.byojet.com

“DO NOT USE BYOjets”

Written on: 24/04/2019 by Jamesyule (1 review written)

I booked through BYOjet and had to change the date of my flight. I requested to change my booking. They demanded that I pay taxes, charges, fare difference and an automatic fee of £98. In total this would cost more than a new ticket (in all circumstances), so I asked for a refund and they refused. Customer care is on a carousel, every time I emailed back, a different person responded; none of them are helpful; all of them are patronising and insincerely polite. Their bottom line is summed up in the final email I received, "There is no human intervention when you made the booking, whatever you input that will be the information capture by the system. And before you proceed with the payment there is a check box that you agree with the terms & conditions [...] The penalties quoted is as per ticket policy". Whatever your circumstances, this agency will follow the terms and conditions without question. So my next question is: How can the person responsible for this company's ticket policy be investigated and charged in a criminal court? Because they just took my money, took my holiday and gave me nothing in return.