AVOID under any circumstances

SaRaMdv's review of BYOjet - www.byojet.com

“AVOID under any circumstances”

Written on: 26/09/2018 by SaRaMdv (1 review written)

AVOID using them.

I've read several reviews about byojet from disgruntled customers, unfortunately, only after making my booking.

Last evening, I booked 3 Sydney Delhi return tickets, for travel in Feb 2019. The booking email showed a return date of 15 March, while we wanted to come back on 15 Feb. This morning, when I read the email showing the itinerary, I requested a change of date (within 24 hours of booking). Byojet is asking for AU$ 500 per person for change of date, while I am getting a whole new ticket for same dates, with good connections for AU$ 749pp.

I have now read several reviews where people have booked with byojet and their date has been changed.

When I requested cancellation of ticket, they said, there's no refund. They have also refused to show me their IT log (where I keyed in the dates of travel), claiming it is confidential. If it is my record and they claim I have written the wrong date, then why can't they let me see it.

I am totally disappointed with the lack of concern shown by byojet towards customer requirements. At most, they should charge for difference in fare, if at all, applicable.