Terrible uncaring company

hpritchard's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Terrible uncaring company”

Written on: 09/08/2020 by hpritchard (8 reviews written)

Great service when booking, as usual when it comes to a company taking your money.

We found out our holiday was cancelled by another travel company posting about it, we then contacted them and they then confirmed it. No one talks to each other as we had different people saying different things. Their excuse is they won't refund until our cruise company do, although they have had the hotel and flight refunds they have not passed them to us. I don't believe a word they say! It has been over three months since we got notified of the cancellation and no refund has been provided. I will have to go down the legal route like many others will need to go down the legal route. It is a tough time for companies and the way they are treating their customers means it will be tougher for them once things are back to normal.

I won't be booking with them again (This is someone who takes 2-3 holidays a year) and I have been spreading the word to let others know not to either and I know a lot of people that go on holiday, so they have lost out again because of THEIR bad service. Adding to the fact not only do they have mine and my Mum's money, they are not communicating that they are doing anything about processing the refund or keeping us updated. No communication whatsoever. So legal route for us to get our money back, which will cost them more in fees. Terrible company!