Avoid AVRO ENERGY at all costs!

From 1 review

Taliaw109's review of Avro, www.avro.co.uk

“Avoid AVRO ENERGY at all costs!”

Written on: 08/06/2021 by Taliaw109 (1 review written)

Avoid AVRO ENERGY at all costs!!!

This is a terrible company with terrible customer service. I joined them because they were the cheapest provider but after 3 months they increased my direct debit by two and a half times. I gave them accurate meter readings and my usage has remained consistent over the past 3 years (across several companies), so there was nothing to justify this exorbitant increase in the direct debit. I completely understand that direct debits can fluctuate in the summer/winter months but never by this much.

They then shifted me onto a more expensive tariff, take ages to respond to emails, and make promises of phone calls but then dont call. In the meantime, as I've been trying to resolve this dispute my bill has continued to rise at an extreme rate.

AVRO missold the policy to me with a low intial teaser rate, have used threatening behaviour, and their slow customer service means that my bill continues to rise as the dispute it being resolved.

Absolutely unacceptable. The worst service I have had with any company.