ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com Review

ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com
4.5

wattruler's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“I can understand how ASAP has a decent overall review...”

written by wattruler on 21/11/2023

I can understand how ASAP has a decent overall review score. I suppose if nothing at all goes wrong and their lack of customer service doesn't come up, they do provide some pretty cheap prices.
But if something goes wrong, first you will find out that the "travel insurance" that you paid about $150 per ticket for is not really insurance but some contrived BS that is completely useless called "travel care service."
I bought 4 expensive tickets. 2 ended up not being used. 1 due to illness and 1 that was my fault but they have come up with every excuse not to help me get, at least, a partial refund.
DO NOT USE ASAP Tickets.

Asaptickets's Response to wattruler's Review

Written on: 24/11/2023

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn more about what prompted your feedback.
Your complaint is assigned a special ID:276034
Please email this ID to us.
with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.

Wattruler's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Hello, I appreciate your attempt to help. ID 276034
The 4 of us planned a trip from the US to Bali. Myself, my wife and middle son flying in and out of Dallas and my youngest son flying in and out of Phoenix. PXHXQF was for my son who was living in Phoenix at the time of booking. He moved to LA and ASAP wanted over $500 to change. Even though I had flight insurance, or so I thought. So I went to China Air and rearranged for about $180. I guess that ruined my chance for refund when he got sick and couldn't fly. As for PZDXLD for me, my wife, and my other, I got denied boarding because my passport only had 5.5 months to expiration. I ended up spending another $2500 for 1 ticket 2 days later (yes I got a new passport right away). Supposedly someone is working on refunds or partial refund but I am not hopeful. Why do you sell flight insurance and then not help. So far customer service for my problem(s) have been abysmal.

Wattruler's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2023

I just saw that 258 people have read my review on sitejabber. And I haven't really even started. 276034

Asaptickets's reply to Wattruler's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2023

Please email this ID 276034 to us with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.

Asaptickets's reply to Wattruler's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2023

Skylux's Response to wattruler's Review

Written on: 25/11/2023

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. It is our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we would love to learn more about what prompted your feedback.
Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 276234
Please email this ID to us.
with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.

Thank you in advance.

Wattruler's reply to Skylux's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2023

I just saw that 258 people have read my review on sitejabber. And I haven't really even started. 276234