Worst company

EdwinForbes81's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Worst company”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by EdwinForbes81 (1 review written)

Worst customer service ever! They originally gave us a direct flight and then Texas had its national disaster declared with power and water turned off. They were road closures everywhere and I couldn't even get through to my hotel because the phone lines were down for many days. So after arguing with someone for two hours he eventually let me change my flight for a fee. He claimed that the airlines are the ones who charge this fee. And I later found out from the exact airline that they booked us on that they do not. On top of that I didn't get a direct flight to Houston anymore. He gave me a layover in Colorado which he said was for 2 hours. Turns out it's for 5 and 1/2 hours! So we were told to be at LAX at 2:30 a.m. to fly out at 5:30 a.m. And then have a five and a half hour layover in Colorado before arriving to Houston in the evening and then we have to do our 4-hour drive to our hotel. So I'm now completely dreading this flight. I tried to just cancel the whole thing. But the entire company does not care! I sent emails to the original one who booked the direct flights. I also sent email to the other person. Well the company blocked my email address and now any email I send to them comes right back to me! I don't understand how they have such great reviews of caring about their customers and everything. They have the worst customer service ever.So for a direct flight that I was looking forward to later in March I'm now in completely dreading!

Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2021

Dear customer, we understand the importance of your issue. Please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback [at] asaptickets [dot] com. Thank you in advance!