Terrible customer service after ticket purchase. No refund.

Guest's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Terrible customer service after ticket purchase. No...”

Written on: 29/08/2020

We bought 4 tickets to travel to Paris in June through Asaptickets but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After 2 months of battle and no help whatsoever from ASAPtickets, the airline refunded our tickets to ASAPtickets who is now refusing to refund us. They are holding up our money and even tried to get us to pay another $1000 to get our refund back! Unreal!
ASAPtickets wants to charge us for a service that was never provided or even available. Stay away from this online travel agency! Save yourself A LOT of trouble and book directly with the airline company.
They belong to jail!
I filed a complaint with the BBB and will continue to fight until I get my money back!

Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2020

Dear customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback [at] asaptickets [dot] com. Thank you in advance!

Irina75's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2020

I have sent all this information to asaptickets already after receiving this comment to my Asaptickets review on another site. I was then told by asaptickets that my refund request was in process. However, I have yet to be contacted by an Asap ticket agent for confirmation. Who is following up with our refund request?