ASAP Refund!!!!

Martinez38's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“ASAP Refund!!!! ”

Written on: 21/05/2020 by Martinez38 (1 review written)

We purchased 3tickets to Europe from ASAP Tickets Our flight was canceled by United Airlines. There are also Government Travel Restriction prohibiting US citizens from entering our destination country. We asked ASAP for a FULL refund, but ASAP is charging what they claim are United Airline’s Penalty Fees and Recall Fees which amount to 60% of the value of each ticket (About $720
In fees/ ticket ).. This is absolutely WRONG. We have cited United.com website to show the airlines has a
no change/ cancellation fee waiver due to Covid-19. They refuse to honor that and DOT’s notice about full refunds to passengers whose flights were cancelled by the airlines. Dealing with ASAP TICKETS for refunds for an airline flight cancellation beyond my control has been a nightmare ! Tried to get refunded from United but because I purchased fro a so called third party , I need to get refunded from ASAP!!! NOT GOOD!!

Asaptickets's Response to Martinez38's Review

Written on: 21/05/2020

Dear customer, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide your booking details to our Customer Support team, so we can investigate the issue.