REFUND

jubalde's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“REFUND”

Written on: 09/05/2020 by jubalde (1 review written)

TERRIBLE!
Requested a refund for a ticket purchased (even t is cancelled due to COVID)
since 1st week of April and still didn't get any status/or a response. Spoke with multiple agent and 1 agent told me that the refund will be between 10 to 20 days..waited, waited and called back after 20 days and guess what... refund is not processed yet. So I requested again...and now the agent told me that it will take 30 to 60 days to get it process. ZZZZZZ...I regret I used them. If I could go back the time, I should have not used them. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND AND WILL NEVER USE THIS AGENCY- they only need your money. In times you need your money back because - not your fault, flight cancelled/event cancelled and no one is helping you.

Asaptickets's Response to jubalde's Review

Written on: 12/05/2020

Dear Jubalde, we understand the importance of your issue. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. Please submit the Complaint Form on our site so we can proceed with an investigation.

Jubalde's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2020

Thank you for your reply.
I understand that the number or request are overwhelming. Ignoring and not acting my request the first time, and agents are not helping much to assure customers, that's frustrates me.

Send me the complaint form.

Asaptickets's reply to Jubalde's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2020

Hi, unfortunately, we are not able to provide the direct link here, but as an alternative, you can send us your Booking Confirmation number together with an associated email address at our "feedback" email address. Option #2: Go to ASAP Tickets dot com and proceed to Customer Service page -- there you will find an online Complaint Form. Please add the reference to your Review Centre review -- #14091653.