Fake website

Janak89's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Fake website”

Written on: 14/08/2019 by Janak89 (1 review written)

I wish if I can give negative rating.I requested advertise fare for YYZ to YEG return flight which is 252 CAD.None of the agent able to provide me advertise fare.I am 100% sure they advertise fake fare to attract customer and when customer request a fare they give totally different fare.Please stop fooling people.If you true sent me contact details of at least one passenger whom you issue that advertise fare as you always saying sold out. Guys please dont waste your time if you see any cheap advertise fare on this website.

Asaptickets's Response to Janak89's Review

Written on: 14/08/2019

Thank you for your review.

It seems like you were looking at the promotional Super Saver Fare quotes. Those are extremely restrictive, including the routing and availability, but are still obtainable to the sufficiently flexible traveler. If the fare does not suit the actual need of the traveler, the agent will provide the cheapest option available which fits the customers requirements.
If you need the Super Saver Fare, do not hesitate to contact us and a travel agent will check for it for the closest dates/routing available.

Sincerely,