Disgusting

Boyd225's review of Amoma - www.amoma.com

“Disgusting ”

Written on: 04/12/2018 by Boyd225 (1 review written)

The most disgusting, appalling service I have ever encountered. Booked and paid for a hotel, in full, in October. Upon check in on Saturday I was i formed the hotel had rejected my booking and I had no reservation which was news to me because according to amoma I have a reservation confirmation. Tried calling amoma, they said they would look into and call back. Cue four hours later, one phone call promising to book us into another hotel and it became apparent we had been well and truely shafted. They did not fall back, they did not get me another hotel. They left four girls stranded in Birmingham on one of the busiest weekends of the year. We had to find another hotel, at three times the price and book it ourselves, leaving us considerably out of pocket. The amount of distress and inconvenience caused to us by amoma was and still is, enormous. All they keep saying to me now is that they are looking into it and it may take 30 days to resolve. What!! 30 days for you to keep my money for services never received. Never ever book hotels though amoma, the struggle I am having now to get my money back is unreal and extremely stressful. They are disgusting and appalling and should not be allowed to trade.

One of their replies trying to blame a supplier when I booked the hotel through amoma, they are who I had the contract with and they are liable but are refusing to refund me.

We kindly inform you that we have already opened an investigation and sent all the details to our supplier askink for the refund. They will contact the hotel in order to verify the situation and as soon as we receive their answer we will contact you by email or phone. We kindly ask you to bear with us as this situation does not depend on Amoma and we are not able to process the refund immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,