Do Not Use This Company!

shazza.meechy's review of Amoma - www.amoma.com

“Do Not Use This Company!”

Written on: 05/07/2018 by shazza.meechy (1 review written)

Do not use this company! Appalling service received leaving me out of pocket. Booked seafront hotel through them as a gift for daughter - on check in the hotel had not received any booking (Amoma’s excuse was their Registrations Team was ill!) and hotel was fully booked. 4 hours of phone calls later they offered an alternative hotel 35 miles away - completely unacceptable. They then promised that if we found an alternative seafront hotel they would pay the difference, which we did after another 2 hours of searching. They have NOT honoured this and I am left with the bill for a room £178 more than my original booking, which they promised to pay for but which is now not forthcoming. Would never use this company again and would recommend no one else does.

Amoma.com's Response to shazza.meechy's Review

Written on: 31/08/2018

Hi,

I regret hearing about this matter.
All confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email. We send the booking details to the parties involved in ensure your smooth check in. In this particular case I am sure your are referring to the Registrations Team of the hotel, since they are the ones who insert the information into their system. For each misunderstanding our team is providing our customers with assistance as soon as possible.
Please send us an email along with your booking ID so we can look into this matter once more together with you.

Eva