wrong rooms which we paid for

GA05's review of AlphaRooms- www.alpharooms.com

“wrong rooms which we paid for”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by GA05 (1 review written)

well were do I start I booked 7 days at cay beach princess in masplomasat the beginning of febuary and booked a superior room when I got there the hotel but us in a budget room and then tried to fob me of that this was a superior room. but they didn't now that I have stayed here before and then she told me they had overbooked the superior room and had none until Monday two days later.

I then phoned alharooms emergency number and they told me that they are very sorry and they will get onto the agent and get them to sent a voucher over within a hour to get this sorted 4 hour went passed now email after 4 more calls to the uk alpha rooms told me they were closed.

Monday morning came still now voucher after another three calls to aplharooms I was that fed up I put them on the phone and then was told by alpha rooms to pay the 200 euros out of my own money and they would pay me back.

I am still waiting on my compensation for the difference for the foirst two night and have not heard anything from them.

this is my third time with them and the last this situation was dealt with poorly.