2365 part P & 17 edition review

MrRossB's review of STL - www.stl-training.co.uk

“2365 part P and 17 edition review ”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by MrRossB (1 review written)

I thougherly enjoyed the corse ! The tutors are brilliant, knoladgable , help full and have a sence of humour . I'm dyslexic and have struggled with maths in the past . Three of the tutors made time after class's to give me some extra tuition all I had to do was ask . I got to grips with the transposition of formula etc and I exceeded all my expectation and passed tests I could never have dreamed of passing prior to there teachings . The hands on work was grate fun actually doing all aspects of electricial installation work ,testing ,inspecting , fabricating , really gives you an all round taste for electricians work as is on site . I'd recommend Traidskills to any one ! They've got a grate group of staff down there I genuinely enjoyed going in ! The staff are all really friendly , and also importantly very very good teachers with a wealth of knoladge and years of experience in a multitude of electrically based proffetions. Traidskills have facilitated my increased earning potential and my knoladge to wich I'm very grateful , I'm more confiden at work and enjoy it more as a result . I most likely will return at some point to Traidskills to continue with courses like the solar PV or micro generation systems depending on where my work takes me . In summery , any age can do it with the rite attitude , we had lads 20 odd to 40 odd in our class , get down there for a look !