Respect is due

RobbieKing's review of licencefirst - www.licencefirst.co.uk

“Respect is due”

Written on: 29/01/2015 by RobbieKing (1 review written)

I had booked a course with Licence First, my instructor was a very experienced door supervisor. So he gave us plenty of scenarios and shared a pretty vast amount of his experiences with us. What I liked mostly was how they had taught us on calming people down verbally. Which made me think that the days Door Supervisors were being involved in tear ups are long gone. The trainers and event organisers were very helpful. But what I will never forget is the fact that they found me a job through their joint security company (Skydas Security) two days after my front line Door Supervisors licence was granted. Now I'm working at a construction site, the job is great! Last but not least, the pay is great too!

I would like to thank the event organisers for helping me to wriggle out of unemployment, and also for the great service and advice. I would also like to thank our great trainer who seemed like he actually cared about our own safety and wellbeing, he was a mix of old school and the modern mindset of security which I think is a great thing to have.

Licence First is the best security training provider by far. Hands down.