Harassing emails & calls for a course I did not take

GRansoo's review of Learn Direct

“Harassing emails and calls for a course I did not take”

Written on: 05/08/2022 by GRansoo (1 review written)

This was my last email to them as they are so incompetent at dealing with queries but only good at taking your money:

Dear enquiry team,

Your emails to me is becoming a harassment and I have contacted you on numerous times to cancel the enrolment and issue refunds. I'll explain to you for one last time with chronology of all contact attempts with evidences of emails I have sent to you and your team before raising this with Trading Standards, Ombudsperson and the ICO for keeping my details for no reasons. You are still failing to comply to my requests.

I first enrolled on the course on the 10th of May 2022. On the 13th of May 2022 I contacted you to withdraw as I no longer wished to do the course. You were supposed to provide me with a refund for the deposit paid but have failed to do so. I'm copying [name removed] in this email who was handling the case and agreed cancellation. See my email from the 13th of May 2022 ( Fwd_Welcome! - 1.pdf)

The second time I contacted you via customerservices (also copied in this email) was on 17th of May 2022. Customer services advisor  had confirmed that they will cancel and will issue refund, but you have still failed to do so till date!
See attached email (Re_Details for your support ticket - 2.pdf)
Ticket Number was: 911389468

Third time I contacted you via telephone on 31st of May 2022 and spoke to your support team who was very unhelpful and rude. However he did say all calls are recorded and cancellation will take place and deposit will be refunded. Still no refund has been issued.

Fourth and last time I contacted you on 21st of July 2022 via (customerservices at learndirect.com) as this was becoming a harassment from yourself and you have still not cancelled and not issued refunds for the deposit. I was getting unnecessary notifications from your systems, when I logged in I could see messages advising of missed payments which proved that you have not dealt with the cancellation. The reply to my email was on 22 July 2022 from your customer services team (customerservices at learndirect.com) who had confirm to "Please disregard this, this is going through the cancellations process for you". Till date nothing has been actioned on your side. Please see attached email for evidence:
(Re_Details for your support ticket -3.pdf)
Ticket Number: 911389468

Can you ensure for one last time, you properly cancel the course enrolment, withdraw me from your systems so that I no longer receive harassing emails and issue refund for the deposit!