AVOID - Worst Institute providing Dental Nursing Course

From 1 review

TonyMadden's review of Harriet Ellis - www.harrietellis.com

“AVOID - Worst Institute providing Dental Nursing Course”

Written on: 16/04/2015 by TonyMadden (1 review written)

This institute is just after your hard earned money and will never help in anything. There online course interested me last year and I joined the course but you can keep ringing for their online tutor which is never available on phone calls nor on emails . I ended up missing my ROE deadlines as the Online tutor sent an email 1 week before the deadline which wasn't very helpful. There real business is to take your money in any way whether by course or ruining your career. Now I would end up paying them another £1000 which we were saving to buy a house then pay another £650 for examination but it won't affect this company as they have got what they need.

Please friends, avoid this institute and find a nice college which runs proper dental nursing course. I understand that might be a bit pricey but you will get proper education and secure a job in nice surgery. The course offered by them is a big black hole where you can throw your money and there is no guarantee for a job. If they find you a job which might be on the other end of England, the surgeries would always prefer a student from a good reputed college.

Rolo999's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2017

It's hard to read with such grammatical inaccuracies - their/there/they're. I cannot tell if this person is correct and simply can't spell or is uneducated for which ones opinion is void.

Miagrace's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2017

One would assume that as you have stated the course is an online one that tutor support would be offered via email and would be minimal. I have completed online courses myself and have never been offered anything other than a contact email address, therefore if this company offers telephone contact then this is a great added extra for anyone in my opinion.

Rebeka1's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2017

You came from Stone Age!
Yes let’s die from happiness because people who take our money actually are available on the phone , good morning baby

Melanie8678's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2017

Whoever wrote this is very right. Please avoid them at all cost!!!