My beautiful car....

From 1 review

451Cochran's review of Newport - South Wales

“My beautiful car....”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by 451Cochran (1 review written)

I would just like to say what amazing service I received from all the staff linked to Nationwide Accident Centre, from talking to a lady on the phone, through to the gentleman who came out to assess the car & finally to the gentleman who collected & delivered her back to me.
I was rather stressed & was immediately put at my ease by the kindness & friendliness I received.
I said I would not be needing a courtesy car but was told just to let them know if I changed my mind.
I was kept up to date with the progress by the lady on the reception desk, which I was grateful for.
My lovely Golf Cabriolet was collected & brought back to me on a lorry & I was so impressed with the repair & also by the fact that she had been cleaned & valeted & looked as good as new.
As a widowed pensioner I often get stressed about dealing with the car as my husband used to take care of anything like that, so I would like to say a huge THANKYOU to all the staff at Nationwide Accident Repair Centre in Newport, South Wales for their kind friendly & efficient attitude......