In-polite, disrespectful bus driver.

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Guest's review of Stagecoach Bus

“In-polite, disrespectful bus driver.”

Written on: 09/12/2015

I am on a stagecoach bus as I am writing this review. The bus itself is fine, but I am on here to talk about the bus driver. Many bus drivers that I have had have been very friendly or atleast polite yet this is the worst bus driver I have came across. I arrived the bus stop 1 minute before the bus should have arrived but it was allready there and had shut its doors before I reached it. I could not run as I had damaged the muscle in my leg and there for I waved for him to stop whilst I walked as fast as possible to reach the bus. He then went on to open his door then close them and drive off few feet then open them again. When I finally reached the bus he said to me 'you couldn't have moved any faster?' To that I appologised and explained that I had an injured leg but he just rolled his eyes and shook his head. He then had the nerve to tell me to check the time table! He was the one that was early, not me. I really do hope that he is the only driver like this and other injired riders do not have to put up with this.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2016

Stagecoach are now issuing plastic tickets to save their company money. Don't reuse them when your ticket expires destroy it and make them supply another one, it will lower their profits