Stagecoach Bus Review

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Kali262's review of Stagecoach Bus

“All I can say Is, what is the point in having a bus...”

Written on: 30/11/2015 by Kali262 (1 review written)

All I can say Is, what is the point in having a bus timetable? I've not got a bus yet which has been in time!
I live in south kirkby, west Yorkshire and I have to travel to Barnsley daily, the busses to there are roughly every half hour, but they are never on time! They are either don't turn up or are at least 15 minutes behind! I've learnt to never make plans around the bus times as I am always late!
One morning I stood waiting for a full hour because two busses didn't turn up! I would not recommend this bus service and I truly cannot wait for the day I no longer require to travel on the bus!
As for bus prices they are ridiculous!

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2016

Stagecoach are now issuing plastic tickets to save their company money. Don't reuse them when your ticket expires destroy it and make them supply another one, it will lower their profits