Stagecoach Bus Review

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

whO'Brien368's review of Stagecoach Bus

“Oh dear, where do I start? The recent changes on the...”

Written on: 02/11/2015 by whO'Brien368 (1 review written)

Oh dear, where do I start? The recent changes on the 76/86 Route has cut my job search area by a third. Despite leaving plenty of time, I'm often late for job interviews and appointments.

We don't have any internet signal so calling the premium rate customer centre number is our only option (£3 a time). Stagecoach earn money for abusing you and you pay extra for it.

The thing to remember is they never offer solutions to their problems. It becomes your problem.

Sadly I rely on this company for my future employment. Do you think I'll get to work on time? No, me neither.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2016

Stagecoach are now issuing plastic tickets to save their company money. Don't reuse them when your ticket expires destroy it and make them supply another one, it will lower their profits