Amazing!

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Mila340's review of Stagecoach Bus

“Amazing! ”

Written on: 17/10/2015 by Mila340 (1 review written)

Very impressed with exactly how awful this company is. At this point I have been waiting an hour for one of two busses that are supposed to show up every 10 minutes.
The truly amazing thing is that I have repeatedly called, texted, tweeted and all the other rubbish, I haven't had a single response.
Back to the wait I suppose.
I have now seen EIGHT busses going the other way.
Stagecoach, your commitment to making those of us unfortunate enough to have to use your services get fired or wake up TWO HOURS early, is really impressive. It takes genuine skill to anger people to this level.
I really wish that your employees had to use your bus services. Then maybe you'd sort this terrible, unbelievable excuse for a "service" out.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2016

Stagecoach are now issuing plastic tickets to save their company money. Don't reuse them when your ticket expires destroy it and make them supply another one, it will lower their profits.