Outrageous

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

DrakeClifford's review of Stagecoach Bus

“Outrageous”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by DrakeClifford (1 review written)

Where do I start? Stagecoach Buses (30 & 31 routes specifically) have been running consistently late, meaning I have to allow an hour just to get to work, which is a 25 minute walk away, I could literally walk and beat the bus because it comes so late.

Today, 15th October, my bus which was due to arrive at Beachlands bus stand at 12:37, arrived at 12:57, resulting in me missing my booked appointment for an eye test in Havant which was meant to be at 1:10. That's now had to be rearranged for the day after, for which I'll have to pay another extortionate bus fayre of £6.60 to go to.

Not only did he arrive those 20 minutes late, he got off the bus to literally go to the toilet. He must have known he was running late, so surely he could have waited.

Oh, did I mention he was a ridiculously slow driver, that too.

Bus Driver Number: 38707

If I didn't have to rely on your services, I can assure you that I wouldn't.

Oh, and advice on how to improve your services? Have a bus timetable you can actually adhere to.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2016

Stagecoach are now issuing plastic tickets to save their company money. Don't reuse them when your ticket expires destroy it and make them supply another one, it will lower their profits.