Unreliable service, a waste of money

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

qwerty0123's review of Stagecoach Bus

“Unreliable service, a waste of money”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by qwerty0123 (1 review written)

I have been travelling with Stagecoach buses to get to work for almost 6 months now, and I can say that I'm not satisfied at all. I feel like it's a waste of money - I had to walk to or from work several times and was late because the buses are NEVER on time. What's more, the timetable on the net is completely different from the timetable placed in the bus stops! And then I just stand there, wondering why the bus is late again, but then I realise it is actually on time according to the other timetable... That's just ridiculous. No wonder I made a complaint, but of course they told me that there is no difference between the timetables... HOWEVER THERE REALLY WASN'T JUST BECAUSE THEY IMMEDIATELY AMENDED IT AFTER MY COMPLAINT BUT SAID I WAS WRONG. How miserable they are! There is another serious issue that happened to me not once but twice. I was waiting at the bus stop after work. It was slighly dark, so I was even waving in order to be noticed. The driver didn't even look at the direction of the bus stop, just kept driving and ignored me! They should pay more attention... if that driver did so, he would have noticed me, that's for sure.
Unfortunately I have no choice and have to travel with Stagecoach because I live in a suburb so that's the only possible way to get to work.

• Bus

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nicadair's Response to qwerty0123's Review

Written on: 12/02/2015

There is supposed to be a GPS bus tracking system in every county of the U.K but it doesn't work. Bedfordshire council wasted over £750,000 on "Real Time" information yes very few buses can be tracked.