RUDE

EveJanex's review of Repair Care - www.repaircare.co.uk

“RUDE”

Written on: 09/07/2021 by EveJanex (1 review written)

Rude, phone was put down on my three times. was told there's nowhere to complain and no complaints section I was waiting over 3 months for a job to be done because they didn't have the parts. ive gone directly though hoover now as apparently jobs should be done within 30 days. but obviously this was not the case and hoover has taken over, but I constantly get texts from these people saying my product is out of stock. when I simply want to voice my issues with the service ive received to avoid it happing to others they apparently didnt even have a manager or anyone to take any form of complaints.
so in other words you job will not be completed, you will be treated like rubbish and RUDE (the word I wanted to use said it was inappropriate so only you can imagine what I mean by rubbish) and hung up on and you cannot make any official complaints with this company and I have to voice my complaint to hoover which makes no sense to me but I will be making a complaint to hoover themselves because this treatment is disgusting.