Plumbing Force - www.plumbingforce.co.uk Review

waheedmiah's review of Plumbing Force - www.plumbingforce.co.uk

Hi i wanted to share my experience i had using...

Written on: 28/03/2020 by waheedmiah (1 review written)

Hi i wanted to share my experience i had using Plumbing force

I paid £180 for a plumber from plumbing force to come to my house to unblock a saniflo system, as their website states they specialise in unblocking saniflo systems, which was the main reason I contact them and booked a plumber from this company, when he arrived (plumber) he only spent in the house 8mins max!! only looked at the toilet and then to came to conclusion that the blade is dislodged, I cant repair it, it needs a part ordering and I cant get that till next week nothing is open today.

1: My first issue was how did he come to the conclusion that the blade was dislodged without opening the lid or even moving the pan out of the way to look inside. it was clearly blocked he didn’t even investigate the blockage, on their website it states they specialise in unblocking saniflo systems. he did not even attempt to even investigate what the issue was.

2 he left me with no options on the next steps and what to do next, I went to speak to my mum to update her and discuss what to do next, it was less than a min, by the time I had come back to the room he had already gone and was already driving off, I went outside to find out what was going on, he had already driven off!!. that was disgraceful service, I was soooo upset, I was in tears, he literally took my money, my father is 86 years old vulnerable, and with disabilities and limited movement in his legs, this toilet was essential to him, at the time of booking I mentioned it was an emergency, they charged me extra for this I was happy to pay this, and that was the only access to the toilet for him to use. I was left in complete limbo, lost for words on what to do next. my dad has had to use a bucket to use the toilet since last night, which was not convenient or dignified at all.

3: I managed to get hold of another plumber who was local and came round this after noon at 13.30 on the 28.03.2020, he pulled the toilet forward, took the pan front off and the blockage was clear, it was just some wipes that had got stuck on the blade, (mum put down the pan by mistake) he cleared this, the blade was absolutely fine, nothing wrong with it what so ever, this plumber also confirmed there was no way the plumber from the plumbing force could have come up with the conclusion that the blade was dislodged without having a look inside which was so easy to do by pulling the pan forward. there was nothing wrong with the saniflo system because it is brand new, and I only had this installed less than 4 months ago. this plumber I found locally managed to unblock my toilet in 45 mins and all reconnected up, fully working

I also sent plumbing force a video clearly demonstrating my toilet is working fine and no parts was required and no blade was dislodged like their plumber stated and lied about.

I have requested a full refunded back to me for what they charged me, and an apology from the company.

I will be taking this matter forward to trading standards if this is not brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

I have spoke to someone, who said she would pass this on to customer services, and said she will look into this and get back to me yesterday - i am still waiting for that call

i hope no one else falls for this from this company, i have done a little research myself, and i have found hundreds of other customers who have experienced the same situation as me, how is this allowed to carry on? and how are they getting away with this?