Quick, Clean & not hard to pay

faffyman's review of Blockbuster Value Drain Services - www.draincleaningbelfast.com

“Quick, Clean and not hard to pay”

Written on: 11/11/2020 by faffyman (2 reviews written)

Having suffered on and off with recurring drain blockages for quite some time I called BlockBuster. They called out 90mins later and very quickly identified the cause of the problem as a bit of broken concrete that had fallen down into the main waste pipe and was blocking it.

He took the time to show me the problem, explain the waste pipes under the driveway and showed me where best to look in the system if a future problem arises.

All the rotten waste was cleared and drain pipes cleaned and flushed, all external drains given a quick flush and oh boy but I am so happy to see the toilet flush properly again... it's such a small thing you take for granted.

30mins after arriving and everything was cleaned and tidied, you'd never know he'd been there. Great service and not hard to pay, much more competitive than some well known franchise brand names. I was also glad to see I could pay by card and didn't need to go and get cash. Highly reccommend these guys.