A must see for every Harry Potter fan!

lizuk44's review of The Making of Harry Potter - London

“A must see for every Harry Potter fan!”

Written on: 12/10/2012 by lizuk44 (1 review written)

Great tour! Great service from all members of the staff which were nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Organized parking, good food in the cafe. They say that normally the tour takes about 2 hours, but I managed to spend almost 4 hours only by making a mental note that I will return in the future. I visited on a Wednesday in October, not a very busy period. If you can, try visiting it during the week days, I'm sure the place can get easily crowded. We hired the digital audio-guide which was ok, and both of us had to ask for a replacement because the battery was running low. They brought to us the replacement inside the studio, really helpful staff!!!
As a great Harry Potter fan I enjoyed every little bit of the tour, though I regret taking so many pictures. Next time I will visit it without the camera ;)
The only bad part were the prices from the shop! I arrived there with the intention to buy a Gryffindor scarf, but being an adult who works for her money I couldn't part with 25 pounds for a not so good quality purple and black scarf, maybe if it was scarlet and golden...
Anyway, overall a great experience!

• October 2012

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages