Miss sold & overcharged by £36 - NO REFUND

Ingram010's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Miss sold and overcharged by £36 - NO REFUND”

Written on: 30/10/2019 by Ingram010 (1 review written)

When I was looking to book I got a little confused about what the best price for two days would be so I figured I’d just phone legoland and ask them which would be the cheapest.

They ended up charging me for a short break that included a hotel (even though I told them I would be staying with family this in their opinion was the best deal) as this would be the best value for a two day visit, and quoted the price that was on the website for the day tickets at £60, the math made sense so I paid up.

A few days later I looked on line to book the parking and noted that the price for a day ticket was actually only £36 if booked ’online’ and £60 at the gate.
As you can imagine I was even more confused now and phoned them back to say there had been a mistake.
Obviously I got nowhere!

It turns out that Holiday Extras (Short breaks) work for Legoland but aren’t actually employed by legoland. Anyway I’m very unhappy about how they went about it, the should have just said it’s cheaper to book online.

• October

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages