Great tour to Peles Castle & Bran Castle

• Location

gdeak's review of TravelMaker Bucharest - www.bucharestcitytour.com

“Great tour to Peles Castle and Bran Castle”

Written on: 04/02/2016 by gdeak (1 review written)

The travel started early in the morning as there were around 2 hours driving from Bucharest to Peles Castle and another hour to get to Bran Castle. I am an early starter so I am used with early mornings. The tour guide was great with loads facts regarding the travel and places surrounding Bucharest, and loads of interesting facts on the both castles and the places that were part of the travel as well. The drive seemed quite short but that was in part due to all the interesting things I have learned about Romania. I was born in Romania but unfortunately did not have the chance to visit these places before. I have enjoyed my travel a lot and I would recommend this trip to anyone that visits Romania. Being Romanian I knew a few facts about the places I had visited but it is completely different to hear many other unknown details from a person really dedicated to Romanian history and history in general. I am really happy and proud to meet a fellow Romanian, our tour guide, that is committed to offer his clients an unforgettable experience and to make the most of the travels just by simply enjoying his job. I will encourage some of my friends abroad to consider Romania when they are planning their next visit and will probably be in touch with TravelMaker to sort them out.

• Bus