We did the circle route with sonora resort,

• Location

michaelroseblade's review of Rocky Mountain Holidays Ltd - www.rocky-peak.com

“We did the circle route with sonora resort,  ”

Written on: 06/09/2019 by michaelroseblade (1 review written)

We did the circle route with sonora resort,

What can I say regards the scenery, Awesome, Fantastic, Stunning, words and photo's can never do justice to what you see.

As for the train, well we have never experienced anything like it. The whole experience is just so special from the moment you arrive at the station to the departure. The train itself is so comfortable.  I have a bad back and can't normally sit for too long in one position, but I had no problem at all whilst on this trip.

The staff were all fantastic, the level of attention to detail and the general friendly atmosphere they create is second to none. Everybody worked really hard and looked like they were enjoying every minute of it (That's the mark of true professionals).

As for Sonora, what to say about Sonora? Well as above pretty much sums it up. The place itself is just stunning, Wow.  We couldn't have been better looked after, they were so friendly, helpful and so efficient.

We would like to thank everyone involved in our holiday, who went out of their way to make it a very special time for us. Special thanks go to the catering and restaurant staff who made special efforts to ensure that I had the specific diet I needed to cope with my allergies both at Sonora resort and on the Rocky Mountaineer.

We were so pleased and impressed to have great service like that. Brilliant.

As for our experience of Canada in general, we found it to be the most open and friendly country we have been to, and of course the scenery is just stunning, even in the city and around Vancouver (we are generally not city people but we enjoyed our time in Vancouver).

The whole experience overall was just fantastic. Would we recommend it to anyone else? Absolutely Yes, without hesitation.

• Other