Faulty construction Breaks very Easily

From 1 review

MarkMoss1's review of Babolat Pure Junior 26 Tennis Racket

“Faulty construction Breaks very Easily”

Written on: 03/10/2013 by MarkMoss1 (1 review written)

Bought one to try for my son as the racket was advertised by tennisnuts as 'for serious juniors.' My son liked it so we ordered 2 more to try out different strings. After 2 months a racket cracked close to where the head joined the handle. Tennisnuts asked me to post the racket back. I did. They replaced it. My son liked the racket so thinking we had been unlucky we ordered 2 more. Another racket cracked in exactly the same place after just 3 months so we sent it back. Cost over 11 pounds to send. Tennisnuts refused to replace. Then a week later another cracked in the same place after just 1 week's use. I have since learnt that Tennisnuts are liable for the cost of postage and I am constantly writing to them to fullfil their statutory duties. It has been a costly nightmare. They try to blame Babolat but it is their duty to replace the faulty rackets and pay for postage as the warranty is for one year and they are sold as designed for serious junior tennis players. 3 out of 5 rackets have all cracked in the same place. I have since learnt that this racket is notorious in tennis clubs around the UK as one that snaps easily while playing matches. It clearly has a faulty design. I am in legal wranglings with Tennisnuts at present. DON'T BUY THIS RACKET!!!