Worst customer service ever

3.0

Guest's review of Sanyo

“Worst customer service ever”

written by on 03/10/2014

Do yourself a favor and DONT buy Sanyo TVS..when they have problems YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!! Not only did it take 4 calls and a total of 3 hrs on phone but I explained to rep and then corporate that my 39" TV is 1 1/2 yrs old and yes I was out of the 1 yr warranty but I had a father that was very sick and passed away 2 wks ago so my TV was not a high priority! Corporate was absolutely disgusting. They said there was nothing they could do and that they would refer me to a local repair shop at my own cost. 1 1/2 yr old and volume is horrible on it. DISGUSTING SERVICE..by the way NEVER EVEN HAD DECENCY TO GIVE SYMPATHY FOR MY LOSS OF MY FATHER.
Will NEVER BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN. I have 3 other TVS by different co's and not 1 problem going on 3-5 yrs.
AND BY THE WAY....corporate office is a joke..obviously doesn't take much to get a job there.