Never Buy Samsung

Dunntu183's review of Samsung

“Never Buy Samsung”

Written on: 01/01/2021 by Dunntu183 (1 review written)

I purchased Samsung 65" UN65TU8200FXZA Smart TV. The worst decision I have ever made. Unless you accept Samsung privacy terms, you constantly have issues with the TV picture. I have reset at least once a week. NEVER AGAIN will I have another Samsung product. I kept the TV beyond being able to return, hoping it would get better. Going back to Vizio TV. My personal opinion, do not get Samsung Smart TV. Read reviews. After I replace this TV, it will be going in the 1st Dumpster I can find.

Craigb192's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2021

A bit harsh. You know by posting this uninformative review you are accepting Review Centre's privacy terms? That and you've told us nothing of how good the TV actually is in practicality by giving it one star for a single feature that clearly works, but you just don't like.

Speakerscoach's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2021

agree. We run a few apartments and needed to replace all the TVs with larger smart TVs. Regret buying a few Samsung 55"; their UI system is illogical and difficult for normal people to comprehend. Remote is packed with hard-to-use buttons.

The quality of the picture doesn't vary that much between brands so glad we Switched to 50" Sharp; super easy to use.