Rubbish tv

Tellingbone's review of Bush

“Rubbish tv”

Written on: 21/05/2022 by Tellingbone (1 review written)

Not impressed, my smart tv is under 1yr old and its playing up, freeview keeps saying Im not connected to the internet when I am. Ive done so many factory resets Ive lost count! I am unable to watch my5 on catchup, the screen goes black, Ive been told that my5 have updated their app and its no longer compatable with my tv.(DLED39HDS) The remote will not change channels by pressing the back button on certain channels, using the remote to go on standby I press the button and the standby light keeps flashing so I press it again and the tv comes back on and I have to press it again to go onto standby. I spoke to customer support at argos and they were useless! I tried a firmware update but none was found. As the tv was so cheap I have wondered if its an old model which is no longer made so theres no further updates. So fed up I have now disabled the internet and now use chromecast which to be honest is much better than faffing around using the remote.
Will say its a nice looking tv, good picture and sound, it just has too many glitches! Smart it is NOT!