Absolutely Disgusting!

ajmanuel's review of Nescafe Gold Blend

“Absolutely Disgusting!”

Written on: 15/05/2018 by ajmanuel (1 review written)

Oh dear, I wasn't a massive fan of Nescafe Gold before they changed the recipe - but now, just can't touch the stuff.

I did complain to Nescafe but probably got a "copy/paste" response saying "sorry you are not a fan, and don't like the new blend" etc ... Basically what they've done, is responded to people who wanted it a bit stronger - so they've added some cheap cafetiere type coffee in with it (hence the bits) to achieve this.

All they've done is made me turn my back on it & now I bring my own in at work - be it either the USA version of Nescafe (much better - although nearly run out) or Nescafe Azera which is pretty good too - just more expensive!

If it ain't broke - don't fix it!!!

Gnmw's Response to ajmanuel's Review

Written on: 20/05/2018

Cannot believe Nescafe haven't got the message by now. Returned ALL our stock back to Tesco's. Use Motorhome so stock that and home. Rubbish after years of enjoyment. Which country was it trialled in? We know from experience that the Gold Blend in France is different.
They take years to build a reputation. Lost it completely and it will take massive marketing to retrieve. Some hopes. Competitors take note!

Fisher1494's reply to Gnmw's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2018

I could not agree more but I have recently (yesterday) bought the original in Farm Foods and B and M stores good luck