salesmen tell you lies

Dave...'s review of uSwitch for Business - www.uswitchforbusiness.com

“salesmen tell you lies”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by Dave... (1 review written)

do not use these people unless you check your facts on prices first I was under pressure on a busy day, I took what the salesman told me as the truth - "the best you can get anywhere is 13p on a three year deal because they're all going up 15%) it turns out my best deal from THEM was 13p everywhere else its just over 11p a unit- this has cost me £1100 a year for the next three years

Dave...'s Response to Dave...'s Review

Written on: 06/02/2014

Since writing this Review I complained to the ombudsman and advised the company I had done so, this escalated the complaint to a manager who reviewed the situation, it turned out there had been a computer issue and as a result I had not been offered the lowest price available.
The contract was cancelled and we have now agreed a favorable price which is highly competitive.

Thanks