Error in prices displayed as opposed to what is charged

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Crombie123's review of Morrisons

“Error in prices displayed as opposed to what is charged ”

Written on: 16/05/2012 by Crombie123 (1 review written)

I DO NO COMPLAIN!!!!! however I am very shocked at the number of occasions at my local store in Granton, The Shore, Edinburgh where there is at least one error on most visits. The shelf price is different to what is charged at the checkout. Due to working in banking for over forty years, I know to the penny what my shop should be, (crazy mental arithmetic habit developed over the years). I have experienced this once in a while at Asda, far less at Tesco where I do my main shop. But the final straw was this week where on three consecutive days, errors occurred. Cheesed off as this has been going on for months I had to log a complaint, first time ever.

• Granton the Shore

Branch Visited

Guest's Response to Crombie123's Review

Written on: 22/05/2012

Morrisons in Brentford west london are terrible for customer service..
The waiting time at the tills is too long as there is hardly any staff on the tills.. The pricing is very hard to understand and I never really know what is discounted in price..I went in to Morrisons last night to purchase some alcohol but I could not understand what price went with the spirits on the shelf. While doing this I heard a man ask a shelf filler to open another till because of the long queues, I could not believe my eyes when I looked around the corner and saw customers queueing to the left and right and to the back.. It was mahem and I just walked out the store and went to my local off licence.. I think I am going to change to another store after this episode, I have never seen such shoddy service and i don't know how they continue to trade in this day and age..