Insensitive annoying security

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

TerrellRogers160's review of Morrisons

“Insensitive annoying security ”

Written on: 26/03/2022 by TerrellRogers160 (1 review written)

There it is the insensitive, unprofessional and annoying security that works at Morrisons in the Merrion Centre Leeds. Lots of people have taken the trolley out of the shop and into the centre and have also left their trolley outside near the road of the Merrion centre. On this particular Saturday my son had a trolley which he took to a store opposite Home Bargains next to Morrisons then the security guy came and grabbed the trolley saying it has to be in the store.

I responded with shock at his approach indicating we are going to be shopping at Morrisons but we just needed to get on extension cord from the phone store and then get out shopping to return to our home. Seeing it was a hot day we thought we’ll get the unfrozen foods etc and then when we get the frozen it will just be a matter of getting home. But he this guy didn’t want to know.

My son and my daughter didn’t manage to have a good shopping experience as we just got a few frozen foods in our hands with no trolly and left. When we got outside the centre there was more than ten trolleys outside by the curb. So my question is if they don’t put up sign about these trolleys out people will be hurt about this. And also if other people is leaving trolleys outside of the centre how do they do so if they aren’t allowed to take it out of the store.

Dissatisfied and disappointed ☹️ we did return a trolley we found outside to the security guy and guess who had the last laugh when I asked the manager if we should bring the trolleys inside. She says no need and then a staff member quickly gathered the stray trolley back inside the store. What a joke!

• Leeds Merrion Centre