BEWARE CAUSES RASH AND SWELLING TO FACE.

From 1 review
  • Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

tabatha's review of Piz Buin Radiant Face

“BEWARE CAUSES RASH AND SWELLING TO FACE.”

Written on: 04/10/2011 by tabatha (1 review written)

I used this cream and my face came out in a rash, itchy red spots under my skin, my face swollen. Luckily I did not use on my eyes as I have read of peoples eyes swelling so much they are closed. This cream ruined my holiday. It is almost 2 weeks now since using the Piz Buin in sun radiant face cream factor 6, and it is a lot better although still not right, I can still feel the lumps under my skin although they feel a lot smaller now. I have been on anti histamin tablets and steroid cream for over a week first time in my life I have used either.

I have used this cream before with no allergic reaction, however this was some time ago. Since then I believe the makers changed the ingredients two years ago and there seems to be a problem for people with all the Piz Buin range. The makers Johnson and Johnson know about the problem, yet they are still selling this cream, it should be taken off the shelves, the poor unsuspecting public like myself are using this poison. Don't use any Piz buin sun cream it will ruin your skin and your holiday. I only wish I had read the reviews before I used it.

• Didn't mind the scent