PayPal Not Working on Replicaters End

TheKlabautermann's review of Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

“PayPal Not Working on Replicaters End”

Written on: 16/12/2019 by TheKlabautermann (1 review written)

(I am in the U.S.)

Hello,

I went to order a U Boat deck jacket a year or two ago (so 2018/2017) after having outgrown the one I bought in 2007 or so. I really loved the jacket that I got at the time as it was fairly close to an original that I also once had. I also got the leather trousers as well, which were decent too (as I once had an original pair to compare with).

Rather than paying Western Union like I did the last time, I wanted to pay via PayPal and use my $25 credit I had towards the coat.

I sent in my payment with a note about my credit which he was aware of from a rather old email (he managed to find in his archive).

I asked if he got the payment and I got the response that they did not. So, I contacted PayPal, because a fair period of time passed between my payment and my contacting PayPal. Paypal checked on their end, and here Replicaters account was not "verified" or whatever the process is, with the email they list to send the PayPal payment to. So I let Replicaters know this, so they could fix it. I was then told they did fix it, but my payment still did not go through. At this point, I pretty much gave up, because I had no idea what was *really* going on on their end, filed for refund, and got it. I am just disappointed that I have that $25 credit sitting there wasting away. I have been leery of making a second attempt but paying via Western Union like I did before.

I don't know what happened over the years, but I am really disappointed in them.