Go elsewhere!

123daz's review of Winstanleys Suits, Oswaldtwistle

“Go elsewhere!”

Written on: 14/09/2013 by 123daz (1 review written)

If you are thinking of using this company don't! was a disaster from the very start. I rang a week before my wedding to confirm collection of mine and my best mans suits. I was told that my measurements which had been taken weeks before had been lost!
The shop manager then said he would drive down to our house in Leicestershire the next night to make sure everything was ok. I thought this was very impressive as we were 130 miles away. I was told he would be with us at 8pm. He arrived at 10.40 pm....with completely the wrong suits and the wrong colours! Waste of time that was !
Eventually collected the suits the day before the wedding.
On the morning of the wedding we were getting dressed. I found that my suit was covered on stains and the pockets were full of green paper napkins which were clearly from a previous function, and suit had obviously not been cleaned.
My best man was getting dressed and the zip on his trousers was broken. Imagine his embarrassment having to stand up and give a speech at 'half mast'!
Following the wedding I was not reimbursed to my satisfaction, and shop owner tried to blame me for not collecting suits easier despite knowing that was not possible due to bit living near by.
In short SHOP ELSEWHERE- DO NOT GIVE THIS BUSINESS YOUR TIME OR MONEY.