Quality suit hire

244Woodard's review of Peter Posh Formal Hire

“Quality suit hire”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by 244Woodard (1 review written)

Got married in July this year and needed 8 suits for the guys. Booked an appointment for me and my partner to do an initial visit on a Saturday at the Birmingham shop and was pleasantly greeted by a very helpful man. As soon as you walk in its clear these guys are the real deal. Really clued up on all the products and answered all the questions we had and believe me we had a ton of questions having never done this before.

Tried on all the different things we liked in the perfect sizes, everything fitted like a glove and can't fault it. The Mrs was very impressed!

Nice big place so plenty of room and no tripping over each other like in some hire shops we have checked out.

Price is very competitive, quality and options available are top draw, but the staff really are worth a mention. We had multiple different staff over the course of our order and they were all really switched on and helpful, (we've been to some other places and found them disinterested and rude at times)

Not that I'm looking to get married again, but if I was I wouldn't hesitate in going back, would recommend, just remember to book in for a Saturday as it gets really busy.