Don't go to the one in Wolverhampton!!!

YeseniaKemp's review of Peter Posh Formal Hire

“Don't go to the one in Wolverhampton!!!”

Written on: 07/08/2021 by YeseniaKemp (1 review written)

Absolutely gob smacked at the service we have just had from the blond girl in the shop today with the short hair tied up! This is regarding the shop in Tettenhall in Wolverhampton. Now we were advised on Tuesday that we were aloud to go in on Saturday just to have a browse and discuss rentals. We got there to be told it is appointment only. My brother even pointed out who had told him that he could come in for this girl to disagree with him and say her colleague wouldn't have said that. Why would we lie? I've come from Telford to Tettenhall to be turned away? She was huffing and puffing and acting like she was ready to have a full blown argument with us. There 7 of us that was hoping for rentals. I will also be posting on my social media platforms about your wonderful and respectful employee. How dare she?! She's lucky I didnt cause a scene and I let my brother handle it. Good luck to you with her working there. Absolutely disgusting service! Vile!