Makes Dress shopping easy

Guest's review of Limelight Occasions Ltd, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

“Makes Dress shopping easy”

Written on: 28/10/2017

I had only just started looking for a dress and my friend told me about Limelight Occasions in Lepton, so I went along to have a look and wasn't disappointed. Such a large choice to meet every budget. I only had a small budget but bought a beautiful sample dress. The staff are so helpful and arranged for my dress to be stored then altered to fit nearer the wedding. The dress was checked over, steam pressed and presented in a handy storage carrier and you couldn't tell that it was a sample. On the wedding day I couldn't wait to wear my dress, it got many comments and was so comfy. It also looks fantastic on the photos. They made the whole process effortless and I would definitely recommend any bride to be to go and have a look. It didn't matter how much money I had they gave me an excellent service and I felt that nothing was too much trouble.